Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Something Old, Something....

New!!!!!

I got a new ball toy thing and, guess what? My mommy's friend Yvonne found it on the street.

Wow...

I have toys and toys galore that cost quite a sum of money, but this one seems to be the best toy I've ever had..and it is just a little plastic ball with a frowny face on it.

This toy, though, sqeaks and is blue and causes my the very opposite of a frown...it makes me jump and jump and flip and run and even stair at my toy bin after mom puts it away for the night (for like 20 minutes just staring and missing it).

And the weird thing is this...

Who would have ever thought I'd like a used toy more than a brand spanking new one?

Boy, did I learn a lesson this week from this toy....

Others people may discard things that may mean something extra special to me.

Today's Challenge: Don't discard an idea, an item, a conversation or a person just because that seems to be "what other people seem to be doing." You might find a true gem!!!!

3 comments: