Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stick to It

I LOVE playing fetch. In fact, I love it sooo much that I forget how hard I have to run to keep up with my mommy challenging me to go faster and farther each time she throws.

I dont' know, I just can't resist the bold yellow tennis ball or the red squeaky ball toy I have glistening in the what will soon be snow on the ground and thinking, "I just HAVE to have that..."

I know this is a good form of exercise and fun for me, because it is the form of play that I always find myself coming back to.

And when you can trust something to always make you feel good (in a way that is safe and healthy of course-I always have parental supervision:) ), then why not use that as an "old faithful" when you aren't sure what to do?

That is how I live my life, and, boy, does it make me grin and cuddle a lot.

Today's Challenge: Think of something you have ALWAYS enjoyed and bring it back into a routine in your life. Not everything you did in your previous "life" was bad for you, you know...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sam, you are SO smart. And helpful, too! Thank you. Have I been missing you, or have you been catching too many yellow tennis balls--no time to blog?

    Peace in your life, Sam

    ReplyDelete