Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sometimes....

You just need a personal hygiene day!

At least that is what my mom says.

If I am being honest with myself I HAVE been playing a lot, and I HAVE been sleeping a lot during the times I am not playing...or eating...or peeping on the bed (see last post),

so I am, shall we say...a little bit stinky winky.

Mom says, no more excuses...BATH DAY.

She even ordered me some fancy shmancy Indigo Wild soap for pups...so I can smell like the girly girl I was meant to be.

Guess I'll put my toe in the water and take the splashes as they come:)

Today's Challenge: Stop trying to control others or avoid life and START taking care of yourself first.

1 comment:

  1. As you know....I simply L.O.V.E. Sam's blog! I hope Sam is around these parts for a BLONG time

    ReplyDelete