Thursday, April 1, 2010

Keep on Trying ....

As you know, a few weeks ago I got clipped on accident by a gorgeous greyhound.

Unfortunately, this accident scared me a lot and since then, I have been very skiddish at the park and amidst other dogs.

My mom kept taking me back every day until, guess what?

Yesterday I was able to play with a big dog again at the park.

The benefit of being pushed far outweighed the fear of doing so.

Today's Challenge: Remember that you never let the fear of dying stop you from drinking and drugging, so why would you let the fear of living keep you from doing it?

1 comment:

  1. I had to smile at this because my greyhounds like to run and play with the little dogs. It's a big game to them, but I can see that they might step on a little dog. I watch them to make sure all play nicely.

    ReplyDelete